Author: Precious Beauties
• 8:55 AM
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice, I am using a FTU tube by Lia which I have included in my supplies
Template 14 by Lacarolina
My supplies (everything to make tag) here

Open the template, duplicate and close the original. Delete the copyright and the black circles.

Select one of the template layers, go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat.

Use either a gradient from the tube or a paper of choice, if using a gradient add a new layer above the selected layer and flood fill this layer with the gradient. Go to Selections - Invert and hit delete on your keyboard. If you are using a paper, copy and paste as a new layer above the selected layer, position and resize if needed. Go to Selections - Invert and hit delete on your keyboard. Delete the template layer and add a drop shadow or gradient glow.

Repeat this for all remaining template layers.

Copy and paste the mask included in my supplies as a new layer above the white background.

Copy and paste the background image below the frames, select the frame background that you changed, go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat.

Select the background image that you just added from my supplies, go to Selections - Invert and hit delete on your keyboard. You can always mess around with the Blend mode to see what looks best to you.

Copy and paste the Wreath included in my supplies, place ay the top just above the frames. Apply a small drop shadow.

Copy and paste the Hanging Ball included in my supplies, place on top of the bracket on the left. Line it up so it looks like it hanging from it. Apply a drop shadow. Duplicate, mirror and place on the bracket on the right.

Copy and paste the Santa Bag included in my supplies, place on the left hand side just below the wreath. Apply a drop shadow.

Copy and paste the Gifts included in my supplies, place across the bottom of the tag. Apply a drop shadow.

Copy and paste the Balls and Holly included in my supplies, place on the left hand side right before the last gift. Apply a drop shadow.

Copy and paste the Ball on Ribbon included in my supplies, place on the right hand side of the balls you just added. Duplicate, mirror and place on the right hand side. Apply a drop shadow.

Copy and paste the tube as a new layer, resize as desired, place on the right hand side next to the Christmas balls. Apply a drop shadow.

Add any copyrights and your name.

Crop, resize if desired. Save as a PNG. (don’t forget to close the white background)

I hope you have enjoyed using one of my tuts, I would love to see what you have created.
This entry was posted on 8:55 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

0 comments :