Author: Precious Beauties
• 9:20 AM
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice, I am using a FTU tube by Lia which I have included in my supplies
My supplies (everything is included to make this tag) here

Open a new image 700 x 700 with a white background.

Copy and paste the Background/Mask included in my supplies as a new layer.

Copy and paste the Snowflakes included in my supplies as a new layer. Place on the right hand side. Apply a drop shadow. Duplicate, mirror and reposition to if needed on the left hand side. I then used my Freehand tool and selected the two snowflakes in the middle, rotate to your liking, copy and paste as a new layer. Place at the top of the mask/background.

Copy and paste the Snow included in my supplies as a new layer. Place below the snowflakes. Position to the left, duplicate and move to the right, do this until you are happy with the amount of snow.

Copy and paste the tube as a new layer, resize as desired. Place in the center of the tag. Apply a drop shadow.

Copy and paste the Snow Drift included in my supplies as a new layer. Place at the bottom of the tube.

Copy and paste one of the Bunnies included in my supplies as a new layer. Place to the right on top of the snow drift.

Copy and paste the Label included in my supplies as a new layer, place at the bottom of the snow drift. Apply a drop shadow.

Copy and paste the Holly and Bird included in my supplies as a new layer, place at the top left of the label making it look like the bird is “sitting” on top of it. Apply a drop shadow.

Go back to the two snowflakes you added at the top, duplicate, mirror and flip. Place at the bottom on top of the label and snow drift.

Add any copyrights and your name.

Crop, resize if desired. Save as a PNG (don’t forget to close the white background layer first).

Wow, that went FAST, huh? LOL…! I hope you have enjoyed using one of my tuts, I would love to see what you have created.
This entry was posted on 9:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

2 comments :

On December 5, 2016 at 10:33 AM , Anisah said...

This is such a cute tutorial, but the materials are no longer available. Do you still have the materials please?

Thanks!

Anisah

 
On December 14, 2016 at 4:58 PM , Dalova said...

I'd love the supplies also please