Author: Precious Beauties
• 12:20 PM
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice, I am using one by Anna Liwanag found at PTE
Scrap kit My Colors by Cadi’s Fun Scraps
My supplies (mask, glass and word art) here

Open a new image 700 x 700 with a white background.

Open Window 4, and resize by 90 percent. Copy and paste as a new layer. Using the Magic Wand click inside the two frames. Go to Selections - Modify - Expand by 3.

Copy and paste a paper of choice below the window layer. Position to your liking, go to Selections - Invert and hit delete on the keyboard.

Apply a drop shadow to the window layer.

Copy and paste the tube as a new layer. Resize if needed, apply a drop shadow. Erase any of the tube out past the window.

Copy and paste the glass included in my supplies, move this layer below the window and above the tube. Position so its covering the two window frames.

Copy and paste the mask included in my supplies as a new layer. Move this layer right above the white background. Position to your liking. Resize if you like.

Open Clematis 03, resize by 20 percent. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place in the upper left hand corner. Apply a drop shadow. Duplicate, mirror and reposition if needed. Duplicate, flip, duplicate and flip once more.. lol

Open Doodle 01, resize by 80 percent. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place at the top of the window near the left hand side. Apply a drop shadow. Duplicate, mirror. Duplicate once more and place at the bottom of the window.

I used the following flowers but you can use any colors you like of course, Flower 13, resized 12 percent and Flower 15 resized 15 percent. Copy and paste as a new layer. Apply a drop shadow to all flowers. All I did was place them around my greenery.

I erased part of the vine at the bottom that I didn’t want showing, this is up to you.

Open one of the butterflies, resize by 12 percent, Free Rotate the butterfly 10 degrees left. Copy and paste as a new layer. Do this with as many as you like, you can also mirror them.

Copy and paste the word art included in my supplies, I placed mine in the lower left hand corner. You can place wherever you like.

Add any copyrights and your name.

Crop, resize if desired. Save as a PNG (close the white background first).

Thank you for trying one of my tuts, I hope you have enjoyed using it and hope to see ya back here for more! I would love to see what you have created.
This entry was posted on 12:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

0 comments :