Author: Precious Beauties
• 7:31 PM

Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice, I am using Zindy Nielsen found here
Scrap kit Broken Dreams by Tasha’s Playground, you can purchase this kit at PTE
Mask of choice
My Supplies (word art) here

Open a new image 700 x 700 with a white background.

Open Frame 3, copy and paste as a new layer. With the Magic Wand click in the center of the frame, go to Selections - Modify - Expand by 5.

Copy and paste a paper as a new layer below the frame layer, position to your liking, go to Selections - Invert and hit delete on the keyboard.  Apply a drop shadow to the frame layer.

Open Glitter, copy and paste as a new layer, place above the paper layer. Apply a drop shadow.

Open the tube, paste as a new layer. Place on the right hand side inside the frame. Erase any of the tube that is out past the frame. Apply a drop shadow.

Open Jeweled Twig, copy and paste as a new layer. Place on the right hand side overlapping the frame. Apply a drop shadow.

Open Bow 2, copy and paste as a new layer, place above the frame layers near the bottom of the frame. Apply a drop shadow. Erase any of the ribbon out paste the frame.

Open Button 2, resize by 50 percent, copy and paste as a new layer. Place on the left hand side on top of the ribbon. Apply a drop shadow.

Open Bottle, resize by 80 percent, copy and paste as a new layer. Place on the right hand side in front of the twig and ribbon. Apply a drop shadow.

Open Flower 1, resize by 60 percent. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place on the left hand side of the bottle. Apply a drop shadow.

Open Flower 3, resize by 30 percent, copy and paste as a new layer. Place on the right hand side next to the flower we just added. Apply a drop shadow.

Open Butterfly, duplicate, rotate both left 15 degrees. Resize one by 60 percent and the other by 40 percent, copy and paste the larger butterfly as a new layer. Place in the upper left hand corner. Apply a drop shadow. Copy and paste the smaller butterfly, mirror and place above the larger butterfly that we just added. Apply s drop shadow. Duplicate and place to your liking. Do this as many times as you like.

Open Ribbon, mirror and copy and paste as a new layer, place in the lower right hand corner above the white background layer, apply a drop shadow. Duplicate, mirror and flip. Reposition if needed.

Copy and paste the word art included in my supplies, place in the bottom left hand corner of the frame. Duplicate and place in the upper right hand corner.

Copy and paste a paper of choice above the white background layer, apply the mask to this layer. Delete the mask layer and merge group. Resize if needed.

Add any copyrights and your name. Crop, resize if desired. Save as a PNG (close white background first).

Thank you for trying one of my tutorials, I hope you have enjoyed yourself and wish to see ya back here for another visit. I would love to see what you have created!!
What do you think?
This entry was posted on 7:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

0 comments :