Author: Precious Beauties
• 1:45 PM

Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice (full and close-up), I am using one of Elias Chatzoudis, you can find his store here
Scrap kit Irish Bitch by Killer Kitty
My supplies (mask and word art) here
Template Misfit 4 by Deb here
Xero - Soft Mood and Soft Vignette

OMG, I will be SO happy when this is typed up and posted! This was the tut I was in the middle of when my computer decided to crash and cause me to lose everything….piece of junk! LOL

Anyway open the template, duplicate and close the original. Delete the copyright and the word art (Irish Girl). Resize all layers by 110 percent. Flood fill Raster 1 with white.

I didn’t change a whole lot on the template. It seemed to match my tube pretty good so I left most of the backgrounds like they were, this is up to you depending on what tube you are using.

Select the large black oval with the dots on the left hand side, copy and paste the tube as a new layer. Apply MuRa’s Meister - Copies - Wallpaper (rotate):
Number - 15
Shift x - 50
Shift Y - 50
And I left the rest of the settings on default. Lower the Opacity to 50. Select the black oval again, go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat. Select the wallpapered tube, go to Selections - Invert and hit delete on the keyboard.

Copy and paste the word art included in my supplies, place next to the dots inside the circle on top of the wallpapered tube.

Copy and paste the mask included in my supplies, copy and paste as a new layer above the white background. Position to your liking. I lowered Opacity to around 60.

Select the square on the left hand side, Change the color on the bottom square to black, I just used the color changer to do this. Select the next layer up, go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat. Copy and paste a paper of choice above the selected layer. Position to your liking, go to Selections - Invert and hit delete on the keyboard (keep selected). Copy and paste the close-up tube as a new layer inside the frame. Position to your liking, hit delete on the keyboard. Apply both Xero - Soft Mood and Soft Vignette to the tube, play around with until you find something you like.

Copy and paste the full body tube as a new layer. Place to your liking, Move below the word art. Apply a drop shadow.

Open Star Spiral, copy and paste as a new layer above the mask layer. Place to your liking on the left hand side. Apply a drop shadow. Duplicate, flip and mirror.

Open Ribbon 03 and Ribbon 02, resize both ny 50 percent. Copy and paste ribbon 03 as a new layer. Place in the lower left hand corner behind the frame and tube. Apply a drop shadow. Duplicate and place on the right hand side behind the oval, move to the edge of the oval. Copy and paste ribbon 02, place at the top of the template behind the oval. Apply a drop shadow. Duplicate and move down to the bottom.

Open Star Gem 01 and Star Gem 02, resize both by 20 percent. Copy and paste as a new layer, place both to your liking around the tag. Duplicate as many as you like.

Select the clover on the left hand side, I changed the color and apply a nice drop shadow or gradient glow. Repeat this for the clover on the right hand side.

Add a gradient glow to the word art, and then add the words Irish Bitch between the clovers. You can always add something else. Apply a gradient glow or drop shadow.

Add any copyrights and your name. Crop, resize if desired. Save as a PNG (close background first).

Thank you for trying one of my tuts, I hope you had fun and I look forward to having you back here again. I would love to see what you have created.
This entry was posted on 1:45 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

2 comments :

On August 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM , Beryl said...

Hi There,
I have been trying to download the Mask & Wordart from your supplies, but the link is not working.
Any help here would be appreciated.
Hugs,
Beryl

 
On August 18, 2012 at 6:13 PM , Precious Beauties said...

Beryl, I just tried the link and it worked fine for me. If you cant get it to work please let me know, and I can send it to you :)

thanks for visiting!