Author: Precious Beauties
• 12:36 PM
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice, I am using a tube of two Yorkies, please note that I had this tube for a while and there is no artist listed, if you know who it is please leave me know and I will happily give credit.
My supplies (everything for the tag) here

I just love these little dogs! This tag is very quick and easy so ready to get started? GREAT!

Open a new image 700 x 700 with a white background, we will be cropping later.

Open the frame included in my supplies, BHS_luckyinlove, and paste as a new layer. Apply a drop shadow.

Copy and paste the background as a new layer below the frame.

Copy and paste the mask included in my supplies, make sure this layer is above the white background layer.

Copy and paste the hanging heart with the bow included in my supplies, place on the right hand side at the top.

Copy and paste the double heart at the top of the frame a little to the right, this should overlap the hanging heart.

Open the small heart included in my supplies, place to your liking and duplicate as many as you desire placing them throughout the tag.

Copy and paste the tube as a new layer inside the frame( resize if needed), erase any of the tube that’s out past the frame. Apply a drop shadow.

Add any copyrights and your name.

Crop, resize if desired. Save as a PNG.

Bet, this is the fasts tag you ever made..lol. Thank you for trying one of my tuts, I hope you have enjoyed using it, I would love to see what you have created!
This entry was posted on 12:36 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

0 comments :