Author: Precious Beauties
• 11:19 AM
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice, (close-up and full), I am using one of Ismael Rac found here
Scrap kit Lucky by Tasha’s Playground, can be found at Creative Misfits
Template 142 by Kristin at Toxic Desirez
Mask of choice

Open template, duplicate and close the original. Delete the copyright, resize canvas by 700 x 700. Flood fill the background layer with white.

I keep the template exactly like it is, you can use the papers of course if you would like. I thought the colors matched perfect with the tube so I left it how it was.

Select the Doodle 1 layer, duplicate and mirror.

Apply drop shadows to the doodles, and the glitter layers. I also apply drop shadows to the clovers and word art.

Select the circle layer, copy and paste the close-up tube above this layer. Position to your liking, resize if needed. Apply a drop shadow. I added the Blinds Effect using these settings:
Width - 2
Opacity - 30
Color - White
Horizontal  & Light from Left/Top - Checked
Then I changed the Blend Mode to Multiply.

I also removed some of the word art inside the circle so they aren’t seen on the tube. I selected the tube, go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat. Now select the word art and hit delete on your keyboard.

I added the Blind Effect to the circle layer using the same settings as above.

Select one of the Clovers from the template, paste as a new layer. Resize by 80 percent and mirror. Place above the clover on the left hand side.

Open Scatter, copy and paste as a new layer. Place near the bottom of the circle. Apply a drop shadow. I then used the Freehand tool and selected a few clover and placed them around my tag.

Open Pot, resize by 60 percent. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place in the bottom right hand corner of the tag. Apply a drop shadow.

Open Lips, duplicate, resize one by 60 percent and the other by 20 percent. Copy and paste the larger one as a new layer. Go to Image - Free Rotate and rotate right 15 degrees. Place on the left hand side. Apply a drop shadow. Duplicate, mirror and place at the top right hand side. Copy and paste the smaller lips. I placed some inside the pot and around the bottom of the tag. Apply a drop shadow.

Copy and paste the full tube as a new layer. Place to your liking, apply a drop shadow. Resize if needed.

Add any copyrights and your name.

Crop, resize if needed. Save as a PNG (close the white background first).

Thank you for trying one of my tutorials. I hope you have enjoyed yourself and will come back for more! I would love to see what you have created.
This entry was posted on 11:19 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

0 comments :