Author: Precious Beauties
• 7:34 PM


Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice, I am using SkyScraps found at SATC
My Supplies (word art) here
MuRa’s Meister - Copies
Toadies - Blur’em! (optional)
Penta.com - Dot and Cross (optional)

I am the QUEEN, well that’s what my Yorkie seems to think! She is a little queen in our house and SPOILED ROTTEN on top of it. I do love this tube, I was happy to see another Yorkie tube out there and of course I had to buy and use it!

Open a new image 600 x 250 with a white background.

Add a new layer above the white background layer. Make a gradient out of two colors from the tube, I used a pink and a purple. Flood fill the new layer with the gradient.

Copy and paste the tube as a new layer, position to your liking in the center of the tag. Go to MuRa’s Meister - Copies - Wallpaper (Rotate) and I used these settings:
Random
Wraparound
Behind
Number - 10
Shift X - 30
Shift Y - 30
And the rest were left on default. Now find Toadies - Blur’em! I used the default settings. You can play around with the settings to these if you like. Change the Blend Mode to Overlay.

Copy and paste I AM THE QUEEN word art included in my supplies, copy and paste as a new layer. Change the Blend Mode to Multiply.

Using the Selection tool draw a long rectangle across the tag. Add a new layer and flood fill with the gradient you used before, this time switch the colors. Apply a drop shadow.

Using the Selection tool draw out another rectangle, this time on the left side of the tag, make in from the top to the bottom about an inch wide. Add a new layer and flood fill with the gradient. Duplicate, one the bottom layer, find Penta.com - Dot and Cross and apply on default. Still on the same layer apply Toadies - What Are You? using the default settings. Change the Blend Mode on this layer to Overlay. Change the top rectangle to Luminance (L). Apply a drop shadow to the top layer.

Copy I AM THE QUEEN word art included in my supplies. Paste as a new layer on top of the two rectangles we made on the left hand side. Position in the middle.

Copy and paste the tube as a new layer, place on the right hand side to your liking. Resize if needed and apply a drop shadow.

For the frame select the white background layer, go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat. Back to Selections - Modify - Select Selection Borders and use 4. Add a new layer above the others, flood fill with the gradient. Repeat this again adding a layer below the gradient and flood fill with white and setting at 6. Apply a drop shadow to white frame and merge.

Add any copyrights and your name. Save as a PNG.

Thank you for using one of my tutorials, I hope you found it fun and come back for more!! I would love to see what you have created.
This entry was posted on 7:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

0 comments :