Author: Precious Beauties
• 3:53 PM

Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice, I am using Arthur Crowe, this tube is from PTE he can also be found here
Template 129 by Leah
Scrap kit Punked out in Pink by MizTeeques Scraps found at The Creative Chicks blog
My supplies (mask, gloves and trophies) here
Eyecandy 4000 - Gradient Glow (optional)

Open the template, resize all layers by 90 percent. Delete the copyright and flood fill bottom layer with white.

Select layer 9, go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat.

Copy and paste a paper of choice above the selected layer. Position to your liking. Go to Selections - Invert and hit delete on the keyboard. Delete the template layer and apply a gradient glow or drop shadow.

Repeat the above steps for the remaining template layers.

Copy and paste the mask layer included in my supplies as a new layer, move above the white background layer.

Open Element 31, resize by 60 percent. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place below the word art at the bottom of the template. Apply a drop shadow.

Open Element 20, resize by 12 percent. Go to Image - Free Rotate and rotate right 45 degrees, mirror and flip. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place below the word “meaning”. apply a drop shadow.

Open Element 22, resize by 60 percent, copy and paste as a new layer, place overlapping the rectangles on the left hand side. Apply a drop shadow. Duplicate and mirror. Place a little higher.

Copy and paste the tube as a new layer. Resize if needed. Move this layer so that its below the long thin line at the bottom of the template. Apply a drop shadow.

Copy and paste the pink trophy as a new layer. Place on the left hand side.

Copy and paste the gloves, place in front of the trophy on the left hand side.

Copy and paste the grey trophy as a new layer, place on the right hand side.

Add any copyrights and your name. Crop, resize if desired. Save as a PNG (close the background layer first).

Thank you for trying one of my tuts, I sure hope you had fun and I look forward to you coming back again! I would love to see what you have created.
This entry was posted on 3:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

4 comments :

On June 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM , Lise said...

Hello Nancy. I am trying to find the scrap kit you suggested for this tutorial, but I cannot seem to find it on that site you sent me to. I have even looked on MizTeeques scrap site and still cannot find it. Are you sure it is still available???

 
On June 7, 2012 at 6:02 PM , Precious Beauties said...

Hey sweetie, thanks for letting me know...
The scrap is Punked out In Pink...OMG wrong name!!
I am changing it now on the tut... hope this helps and sorry about the mix up!

 
On June 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM , Lise said...

Oh Sure... LOL No worries. I thought I was loosing though... hahahaha. Thank you so much for getting back to me so soon. LOVE this tutorial.

 
On June 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM , Precious Beauties said...

LOL... not a problem, I try to keep everything running smoothly but every once in awhile I like to liven it up ;)
Thanks again hon for letting me know! Enjoy the tut now that you can do it....lol